Reservations: (866) 786-4569
Our 475-acre property offers so much to do, you may not want to leave. We're convinced that you'll find Sunglow Ranch to be a wonderful place to relax, recharge and have some fun.
- Pool and Courtyard Ramadas
Our 45-foot solar-heated pool is open April through November
- Outdoor Hydro-Spa
Open year-round and especially nice for stargazing
- Fitness Room
Climate-controlled and equipped with treadmill, free-weights and cable-cross
- Treatment Room
Consider relaxing in our massage treatment room. Massage therapy should be arranged at least 48 hours in advance.
Dine in the Sunglow Café, or on its wrap-around porch, or outdoors under one of our ramadas—dramatic views with a delicious meal.
Enjoy a night around the campfire under the stars and stay warm by a mesquite fire. As conditions allow!
- Wireless Internet Access
We provide high-speed wireless internet access throughout the ranch.
- Beautifully-appointed Casitas
- Comfortable Linens and Plush Hand and Bath Towels
- Hair Dryer
- Fully-stocked in-room refreshments (additional fees apply)
- Complimentary refreshments on the Sunglow Café porch in the afternoon (including cookies, coffee and tea)
- Complimentary use of the canoe
- Complimentary use of fishing rods
- Sunglow Ranch's 3-Mile Marked Trail
Take a leisurely walk around a lovely part of the Sunglow Ranch property. Our trails passes by both of our ponds and crosses creek beds, wooded areas and open meadows. Easy to moderate, 1½ hours.
- Bird Books and Binoculars
In case you left yours at home they are vailable on the Café porch. Puzzles and board games are available, too.
- Complimentary use of our regulation Bocce court
- 8" and 10" Telescopes for Guided Stargazing
Available when our astronomer is in residence. Please inquire.
- Four Outdoor Corrals for Guest Horse Boarding
Additional fees apply.
- Complimentary use of our regulation Horseshoe court
- Additional Information
Horseback riding and boarding, spa treatments, cooking classes, lunch and alcoholic beverages are all provided at additional cost.
If you are in need of a wheelchair-accessible casita, please let us know when making your reservations. Our Sunglow Café is also wheelchair-accessible.
- No Smoking
Arizona State Law requires that all public buildings be non-smoking. This includes the casitas, common areas and the Café.
Sunglow Ranch is located less than two hours from the Tucson International Airport (TUS) by car. We would be happy to arrange rental vehicles, limousine service and helicopter transportation at your request.